English manual of MVP/GMVP(PDF file, 2.0MB)
- The last update: 30, June, 2005
Japanese manual of MVP/GMVP(PDF file, 2.2MB)
- The last update: 15, July, 2004
English manual of MVP-BURN(PDF file, 766KB)
- The last update: 11, Oct., 2005
Japanese manual of MVP-BURN(PDF file, 1.5MB)
- The last update: 6, February, 2003
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for domestic users (in Japanese)
- MVPlibV3_nJ40 based on JENDL-4.0 (
- MVPlibV3_nJAC based on JENDL-AC/2008 (
- MVPlibV3_nJ33 based on JENDL-3.3 (
- MVPlibV3_nJ32 based on JENDL-3.2 (
- MVPlibV3_nB70 based on ENDF/B-VII.0 (
nuclide list) 
- MVPlibV3_nB68 based on ENDF/B-VI(R8) (
- MVPlibV3_nF31 based on JEFF-3.1 (
nuclide list) 
- MVPlibV3_nF30 based on JEFF-3.0 (
- MVPlibV3_nF22 based on JEF-2.2 (
- Document on the MVP libraries:
- Mori, Y. Nagaya, K. Okumura, K. Kaneko, "Production of MVP Neutron Cross Section Libraries Based on the Latest Evaluated Nuclear Data Files," JAERI-Data/Code 2004-011 (2004), [in Japanese].
|||(1, 2) |
To install recent MVP libraries (MVPlib_B70 or MVPlib_F31), it is required to enlarge dimension size of the following source programs:
CGVIEW is an interactive utility code to check input data of MVP/GMVP by drawing a picture on X-window, PostScript or EPS file. The drawing is carried out by tracing particles without any collision, by using the same program of MVP. Therefore, if the drawing is failed, computation of MVP/GMVP will be failed.
For more details, click here (in Japanese)
ReadMVP is an interactive utility to produce a text-format table for neutron spectrum, reaction rate distribution and so on from MVP binary output file (*.ft30). The table is easily readable with software on the market (e.g. Excel), and you can make a plot necessary figure.
For more details, click here
ReadBURN is an utility to produce a text-format table for burn-up changes of k-eff, atomic number densities of depleting nuclides, reaction rate distributions and so on from MVP-BURN binary output. It can be executed even when MVP-BURN is running. The table is easily readable with software on the market (e.g. Excel), and you can make a plot necessary figure.
For more details, click here (not available yet)
- Parallel computation with PVM library (in Japanese)