Development of Nuclear Analyses Code System¶
General Purpose Monte Carlo Codes for Neutron and Photon Transport Calculations based on Continuous Energy and Multigroup Methods (published)
Public reference (Please refer the followings when you use MVP/GMVP and MVP-BURN)
- Yasunobu NAGAYA, Keisuke OKUMURA, Takamasa MORI, Masayuki NAKAGAWA : “MVP/GMVP II : General Purpose Monte Carlo Codes for Neutron and Photon Transport Calculations based on Continuous Energy and Multigroup Methods”, JAERI 1348, Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute (2005).
- Keisuke OKUMURA, Takamasa MORI, Masayuki, NAKAGAWA, Kunio KANEKO : “Validation of a continuous-energy Monte Carlo burn-up code MVP-BURN and its application to analysis of post irradiation experiment”, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol, 37(2), 128-138 (2000).
Integrated Nuclear Analyses Code System for Thermal Reactors
Public reference (Please refer the following when you use SRAC)
- Keisuke OKUMURA, Teruhiko KUGO, Kunio KANEKO and Keichiro TSUCHIHASHI : “SRAC2006: A Comprehensive Neutronics Calculation Code System,” JAEA-Data/Code 2007-004 (2007).
- Keisuke OKUMURA : “COREBN: A Core Burn-up Calculation Module for SRAC2006,” JAEA-Data/Code 2007-003 (2007).
Modular Code System for Reactor Analyses (not published)
The system consists of 1) Freedback cross section calculation module (Macron), Nuclear calculation module (MOSRA-Light based on nodal diffusion method or MOSRA-Citation based on finite difference method), 3) Coolant property calculation module (MOSRA-Hydro), 4) Fuel temperature calculation module (MOSRA-Fondu), and core burn-up calculation frame (MOSRA-Frame) which controls repeated execution of the modules. The system is quite flexible to reactor types, calculation method, and maintenance, because the modules and frame can be easily replaced or deleted.
A Code for Cell Homogenization Calculation of Fast Reactor (published)
Public reference (Please refer the following when you use SLAROM)
Masayuki NAKAGAWA and Keiichiro TSUCHIHASHI : “SLAROM : A Code for Cell Homogenization Calculation of Fast Reactor”, JAERI 1294 (1984).
JFS-3-J33 : 70-group constants SLAROM Library based on JENDL-3.3
about JFS-3-J33(nuclides list and so on)
- Download of the latest beta version (061010) of JFS-3-J33 archived text fileClick and save on your computer.
SLAROMLIB-JFS3J33G70.txt.gz(9.5MB, Update: 10 Oct. 2006)
- You need a utility (jfs3bina) to convert from the above text file to the binary data library for SLAROM.Click and save on your computer.
util.tar(30.0K, Update: 29 May 2006)
- History of updating
- Am-241 data was changed with update file of JENDL-3.3 (12 Aug. 2002)
- Data for lumped fission products were added (6 Oct. 2004)
- Data for lumped fission products were replaced by JNC data (7 Apr. 2005)
- Data for lumped fission product of U238FP(784) was replaced with new data provided by T.Hazama (10 Oct. 2006)
Susumu IIJIMA and Shigeaki OKAJIMA : “Multi-group Diffusion Perturbation Calculation Code PERKY (2002)”, JAERI-Data/Code 2002-023 (2002) [in Japanese].
Tsuyoshi YAMANE and Keichiro TSUCHIHASHI : “A Fortran Code CVTRAN to Provide Cross-section File for TWODANT by Using Macroscopic File Written by SRAC”, JAERI-Data/Code 99-011 (1999).